We are working with a reputable Multi-Family Office in its search for a Senior Tax Associate. The firm provides a suite of services developed specifically for Ultra-High Net Worth individuals and families, including Tax planning & compliance, Philanthropy management, Personal Asset protection, Wealth Transfer planning, Concierge and Lifestyle management, among other areas. They are seeking a Sr. Tax Associate with 2-to-5 years of experience for a role that will provide tax support and guidance to ultra-high net worth clients on their full-range of financial affairs.
The Senior Tax Associate will be responsible for a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
– Preparing tax deliverables for clients through completion and review of tax returns and related filings
– Performing relevant tax research and working with client service team to form conclusions and apply findings
– Analyzing client financial statements for tax implications, while making necessary recommendations
– Assisting with tax planning for items related to wealth transfer, philanthropy, personal assets, and large-scale personal transactions
– Working closely with clients and client representatives, as well as attorneys, brokers, and others
– Mentoring Tax Associates while taking on progressive responsibilities within the company.
To be considered, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
– At least two (2+) years of Tax experience in public accounting (Big 4 or National firm is desirable)
– CPA license (or active CPA candidate) is preferred
– Previous exposure to high-net worth Individual taxation, along with Family Office, Venture Capital or Private Equity client base is preferred.
– Outstanding communication skills, along with a professional demeanor and strong client service skills.
A competitive base salary (dependent on experience level), along with strong annual bonus, profit sharing, and excellent benefits will be offered. This is a great opportunity for a driven Tax professional to join a reputable, integrated Family Office firm with a track record of success and a growing client base. There will be plenty of opportunity for career development and advancement for this individual.