Not all recruiters are created equal. Get to know the leading search firm in Austin, Texas.
- Since starting our company in 2013, we’ve built a successful track record of long-lasting permanent placements with an extensive network of companies throughout Central Texas, including start-ups, family-owned businesses, PE & VC-backed “growth companies”, large corporations, pre-IPO and publicly-traded companies, and accounting firms.
- Both of our Co-Founders, Spencer & Ariana, began their careers as Accounting & Finance professionals prior to entering the recruiting sector. This enhances their knowledge of the industry and the jobs and career paths that go along with it.
- Our clients include companies in a wide variety of industries, including Software, Technology, Real Estate, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, E-Commerce, Renewable Energy, Utilities, Consumer Products, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, Not-for-Profit, Transportation & Logistics, Mining, Construction, and Healthcare, among others.
Why utilize Hill Country Search Advisors as a primary resource in your job search?
- Our main goals are – 1) to get to know you, both as a person and as a professional, 2) to gain a full understanding of the motivating factors in your job search, including your long-term and short-term career aspirations, along with personal circumstances, and 3) introduce you to the best opportunities in the marketplace to help you reach your goals.
- We establish close relationships with our client companies and try our best to gain an in-depth understanding of their company culture, work environment, and career development opportunities in order to benefit the candidates we represent.
- Our small team is trusted to work in a discreet manner, keeping all information confidential as requested.
- We hope and expect that our interactions with job-seekers will lead to long-term, lasting relationships. If we don’t have the right opportunity for you right now, hopefully we will in future weeks, months or years.
In addition to introducing job seekers to opportunities with our client companies, we provide many other services, including:
- Resume review and enhancement
- Interview tips and preparation
- Job market and industry expertise
- Salary information
- Negotiation advice
Listed below are some of the placements we have made with our clients in the last several months:
Controller for an expanding Real Estate Development firm
Sr. Financial Analyst for a publicly-traded SaaS company
Tax Manager for a reputable, local CPA firm
Senior Accountant for an established, regional Transportation group
Accounting Manager for a PE-backed Consumer Products company
Chief Financial Officer for an established Renewable Energy firm
Senior Accountant for a PE-backed Technology company
Director of Treasury for a large Real Estate Investment Trust
Controller for a fast-growing, private Service company
FP&A Manager for a publicly-traded Manufacturing company
Accounting Manager for a PE-backed e-Commerce company
Financial Systems Analyst for an expanding Renewable Energy firm
Payroll Manager for a regional Hospitality group
Senior Financial Analyst for a fast-growing, local CPG company
Sr. Accountant for an established Real Estate development firm
VP of Accounting for a large Real Estate Investment Trust
Senior Accountant for a publicly-traded Technology company
Tax Manager for an Austin-based CPA firm
Sr. Staff Accountant for a private Construction firm
Controller for an established, regional Non-Profit
Please complete the information form below, and include an updated version of your resume.
"*" indicates required fields