We have partnered with a reputable, stable Austin-based company in their search for a Sr. Staff Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a high-caliber Accounting professional with 2-to-5 years of experience to join a top-notch company that has consistently been rated as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Austin.
The Sr. Staff Accountant will be responsible for hands-on accounting for multiple entities, including reconciliations and journal entries, month-end and quarter-end close processes, financial statement preparation, inter-company transactions, assisting with Tax issues, working with external Auditors, and Budget & Expense analysis, among other items. The company is seeking a bright, detail-oriented team player who can work independently, but also interface effectively with Operations Leadership, Finance team members, and external business partners. Candidates should be driven and motivated to succeed and advance within the company, as there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting (or Finance, with significant Accounting hours)
– Between two to five (2-to-5) years of professional experience in an Accounting or Audit role
– Public Accounting experience is preferred, although not a requirement
– CPA or CPA candidates are highly desirable
– Experience within the Real Estate industry (or client exposure thru public accounting) is a plus
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
The company will provide a top-notch office environment, a Hybrid / partially-remote work arrangement, good work-life balance with flexible hours, friendly team culture, and strong leadership.
Competitive compensation package including Base Salary + Annual Bonus, 401K match, strong benefits/insurance, PTO, etc. will be offered to the chosen individual.