Fast-growing and well-funded Technology company based in Austin, TX is hiring a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis for a key position. This individual will serve as a hands-on FP&A leader for a fast-paced, PE-backed company that provides an innovative suite of products and services to a global customer base. This newly-created role will work closely with the CFO and other company leaders while managing all corporate finance items such as budgeting, forecasting, analysis, financial modeling, reporting, M&A support, etc. This is a great opportunity for a driven Finance professional with 5-to-10 years of experience to join an established, growing company that is poised to become a leader within its industry niche.
FP&A Manager job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and monitoring annual and monthly budgets across all areas of the business
- Developing monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, along with short-term and long-term financial models
- Performing in-depth review and analysis of company financial and operational results
- Preparing meaningful ad-hoc and periodic/ongoing financial reporting packages for Executive review and Board presentations
- Partnering with Executives on FP&A items related to new product rollouts, new business operations, and acquisition integrations
- Serving as a key player in process improvements, ERP upgrades, and other system implementations
- Additional duties related to team-building, corporate development, and leading a small team of Analysts
Qualified FP&A Manager candidates should have at least five (5) years of relevant experience, along with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. MBA or CFA is a major plus, although not required. Proven experience with all aspects of FP&A including Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis, and Modeling, along with heavy Advanced-level Excel skills are needed. A previous background within the Technology sector is highly preferred, with a strong grasp of SaaS business models. Experience utilizing systems such as Netsuite, Adaptive Insights, Tableau, Salesforce, etc. is needed.
Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast paced “growth company” environment. A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality is needed, along with a team-oriented mindset and outstanding communication skills. Candidates should have the ability and desire to make a tangible impact, while experiencing career growth and development opportunities.
The company will offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, annual bonus target, and a strong comprehensive health & benefits package (including hybrid / partially-remote work environment, PTO, 401K, etc.) to the chosen candidate. Future opportunity for promotion to Director-level, along with potential for Equity shares, will also be provided. Relocation assistance may be offered, if needed.